Monday, March 7, 2011

Dedication!

Hello! Happy Monday!

This past weekend was great.  I woke up early Saturday and Sunday and went to spin class.  And Sunday I did something I haven't been able to go yet!  I took a 9:30 spin class, followed directly by an hour Cardio/ Weights Class.  I was so proud of myself.

I am another 3.5 lbs down this week which is great.  I am so excited to be seeing results from all my hard work.  I am finding that I am a lot stronger and I am able to do things that I did not think was possible when I started this journey.

So I tried a new recipe on Saturday.  I made Low Fat Baked Ziti with Spinach.  I got the recipe from Gina's Skinny Recipes and it was DELICIOUS and pretty easy to make.  I want to try to make something new at least once a week.  Having tasty and healthy options makes such a huge difference.  It gets monotonous having grilled chicken and salad all the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment